REQUIREMENTS FOR OUR TRIP- MARCH 20th – APRIL 3rd
We will be taking financial aid to support the following projects:
- DR VALI’S OLD PEOPLE’S HOME& MINISTERING TO THE YOUTH IN PRISON
- CHRISTIAN SOCIAL WORKERS IN ORADEA & CLUJ WORKING WITH POOR & UNDERPRIVILEGED CHILDREN & THEIR FAMILIES
- EMANUEL HOSPICE, ORADEA, WORKING WITH TERMINALLY ILL PATIENTS & THEIR FAMILIES. THE BUILDING OF A RESIDENTIAL HOSPICE CONTINUES.
- CHRISTIAN GROUP ‘IOCHEBED’ HELPING GIRLS & WOMEN TO AVOID ABORTIONS
- PASTOR CIPRIAN BOGDAN WORKING WITH GYPSY CHILDREN & POOR FAMILIES.
- THEIR NEW CHURCH IS NOW OPEN.
- ‘LITTLE ANGELS’ – A GROUP TEACHING HANDICAPPED CHILDREN IN VASLUI
If you wish to make a donation to one or more of these projects please let us know when you send your gift. If you have no preference your gift will be put into our GENERAL FUND.
We continue to accept gifts for EMANUEL HOSPICE NEW BUILDING
£2500 – BABY MILK for projects working with poor families
£4000 – Medical grants to the HOSPICE in Oradea, CHRISTIAN SOCIAL WORKERS in Cluj & BETHESDA MEDICAL CENTRE, Oradea.
SHOES (THEY DO NOT HAVE TO BE NEW) BABIES NAPPIES/ ADULTS INCONTINENCE PADS
BEDDING, BLANKETS & TOWELS (PLEASE NO DUVETS) ANY KNITTED ITEMS
MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS-ANY BAND INSTRUMENTS, ACOUSTIC GUITARS, MANDOLINS
CLOTHING – all types. Some clothes will be given to Romanian Aid Foundation. The surplus will be sold to raise money for our Romania projects. (CLOTHES DO NOT HAVE TO BE NEW)
Thank you for your response at Christmas when we took OVER 6000 packets of sweets. We shall take SMALL CREAM EASTER EGGS on our March trip. Perhaps your Church, Sunday School, Day School or other organisation could support us. We will deliver to the churches, orphanages and street children. The children will be thrilled to have an Easter egg given to them.
ROMANIAN CHILDREN’S BIBLES –FOR £5 WE WILL PLACE YOUR NAME IN THE BIBLE